I never tire of discovering amazing skin products, sampling, and gushing over amazing ingredients. Winter was brutal around here last year, and my skin was a wreck from the cold Artic air. I had to really go into damage mode around December and found myself scrambling to find products that would soothe my poor dehydrated skin. This year, I’m going to be more proactive and have been searching out products to pamper my skin as soon as the weather starts to get dry and cool. These are a few products that I would love to get my hands on.
1) One Love Organics Skin Savior – This is a waterless beauty balm that OLO says is suitable as a makeup remover and a super moisturizing balm, which would be ideal for fall and winter. No, this isn’t the most wallet-friendly product ever, but a little goes a long way with balms, so this would easily last months and months. I have tried a few of their products and they have yet to disappoint – in fact, the products I’ve tried have been amazing and I have a feeling this one would be, too!
2) Ilia Beauty Tinted Lip Conditioner in Nobody’s Baby – I adore lip balms and have them stashed everywhere – and I mean everywhere! But a fusion of lipstick and lip balm? Perfect! I have Ilia lipsticks and love them, but am curious how their coveted tinted lip conditioners would work on my sensitive, dry winter lips. Nobody’s Baby is a beautiful pinkish nude that would be a great go-to shade.
3) Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator – I think I need a hydrating toner for fall and winter. The great thing about a product like this is that you can mist yourself throughout the day as needed, even if you have makeup on! Sometimes my skin gets that dull look in the middle of the day and I’m thinking this would be a great moisturizing pick-me-up. Plus, the ingredients sound amazing!
4) Alima Pure Sombra Contour Powder – I’m currently finishing up a sample of Tarte’s Park Avenue Princess bronzer, which is nice, but it’s shimmer is best suited for summer. For fall, I’m really anxious to try this beautiful matte powder that has cleaner ingredients. I think it would be perfect for adding natural color to cheeks.
5) RMS Beauty Un Cover-Up – I have had my eye on RMS products for a while but have yet to take the plunge. They are a bit pricey, but if I could snag a great deal, this is the product I think I’d try first. Not only does it get glowing reviews, but I think the coconut oil base of this product would be simply perfect for hydrating my skin during fall and winter. My only issue is deciding between shades 00 and 11 for my fair olive skin.
Have you tried any of these products? What products are you looking forward to using this fall?