I’ve always thought this was a fun idea – if all your makeup was suddenly gone, what makeup would you buy, right now, to start over? Even though my makeup changes with the seasons and I’m always discovering new products and brands I love. Some of these choices are items I know and love, other choices are products that I’ve read enough about to be willing to try them over other options. These are the items I would buy right now to start over with a mostly low-toxin/natural, cruelty-free makeup collection.
- Foundation: Fitglow Vita-Active Foundation – the most hydrating foundation I’ve tried, excellent ingredients, light-medium coverage, lasting power is very good
- Concealer: Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – I have major under eye darkness and I tried this one in store and LOVED it. Even though I have a concealer, I want to buy this one right now.
- Powder: RMS Beauty “Un” Powder – simple and effective
- Blush: RMS Lip2Cheek probably in Modest and Spell – never tried these particular products, but I really want to!
- Bronzer: RMS Beauty Buriti Bronzer – my favorite all-natural bronzer, hands down.
- Highlighter: Modern Minerals Moonstone – to know Moonstone is to love it
- Setting Spray/Face Toner Mist: Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator – deserves the hype
- Lip balm: Hurraw! for basic lip balm
- Lipstick: Ilia Neon Angel Lipstick, Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche in 2 or 3 shades, ColourPop Westie Lippie Stick, Kosas Lipsticks in Rosewater, Undone, and Royal, 100% Pure Lip Glaze in a couple of shades
What are you favorite makeup products ever? Do you share any of my favorites? Please share!