I don’t have cable and don’t watch a lot of Hulu or movies (and when I do, it’s almost always in the evenings with my husband for an hour or so). This means I get most of my “TV entertainment” from YouTube – which showcases a ton of quality content makers! I’m always on the lookout for new-to-me channels. What follows is a list of some of my favorite channels right now, by category. I’d love to hear suggestions for your favorite channels!
Home (Design, Organization, Cleaning)
- AtHomeWithNikki – She has such a lovely personality and exceptional design taste.
- Do It on a Dime – If you like budget friendly home decor/organizing ideas, she is great.
- Molly Sims – I love Molly’s videos; topics range from home, kids, recipes, decor, and more
- VasseurBeauty – This girl is so likeable and has fantastic home hack/cleaning/DIY videos!
- Clean My Space – A recent find – I always love a good video with cleaning tips
Budget & Finances
- Sugar Mamma – Canna is smart, savvy, and fun to watch – lots of financial information
- Rachel Cruze – A mom who really knows what budgeting and financial freedom is all about
Natural & Inspirational Lifestyle
- Alli Cherry – This Cali girl hits on various topics, natural living being very prominent
- Christine Kobzeff – It’s beautiful to look at life through Christine’s eyes
- HolisticHabits – Although she sporadically uploads, her videos are all great
- Infinite Waters (Diving Deep) – Self-improvement from a West Coast vegan psychologist
- Kendra Atkins – Another lovable Cali girl. Uploads are primarily beauty and baby related
- Laura’s Natural Life – A holistic nutritionist who also loves green beauty
- Shannon Sullivan – Well-rounded content on health, beauty, cooking, wellness, and more
Vegan Food & Recipes
- HealthyGroceryGirl – Registered Dietician with lots of healthy recipes and some miscellany
- Hot For Food – “drool worthy” vegan recipes
- SweetPotatoSoul – Unique and delicious vegan recipes are Jenné’s primary content
- Caroline Hirons – International facialist and beauty lover who knows her stuff.
- Jenna Catherine – Natural beauty lover from Canada: tutorials, reviews, and more
- Kathleen Lights – By far the most loveable mainstream YouTube beauty guru
- L’amour et la Musique – Her words: “Beauty rituals as energy work.” Thoughtful.
- Lisa Eldridge – International makeup artist. The REAL thing. Amazing.
- MakeupTIA – Beauty lover with the best video and [occasional] vlog editing
- Sophie Uliano – One of the originals of green beauty and wellness. Love her.
- ttsandra – I could listen to Sandra talk about makeup for hours.